FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Argentine x Colombian Boas pos het albino (Kahl) adults
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
evansnakes
Argentine x Colombian Boas pos het albino (Kahl) adults

These are amazing looking boas. The female is very black with lots of pink while the male is very red and orange with black. They look like two different species. Very unique. They are from breeding 50/50 het albino x 50/50 het albino. The male is easily 7 foot and the female is just a shade smaller but plenty big enough to breed at over 3 years old and very thick. They both aggressivley eat frozen thawed or live rats and have very good weight.

I got them female as a baby right after it was produced by Pete Kahl. It was the coolest looking one out of more than 50, so I cherry picked it and kept it. The male I purchased from Craig Kade about a year ago. I was going to breed them because I really like them, but I am not a boa guy and could use the space for other things. You won't see many that look like these!

I can ship them via Delta when the weather permits or could meet somebody interested in the Detroit metro area with them. Shipping is freight collect. I want $500 for the pair. If you have ever seen the albinos from this line, they are amazing colored and patterned animals that are much more impressive than 90% fo the albino colombians out there.

evansnakes@aol.com
248 253 1334