FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps Soon Hiring!! Senior Manager Needed! $36,000 & free housing to start!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 03:51 PM   #14
High End Herps Inc
Additional Opportunities Update

[font=Arial Black][size=2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Additional Opportunities at High End Herps Inc!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to the positions opening up at our main facility we also will be opening up a "Giant Serpent Safari" reptile display center here in central Louisiana in mid 2007. We will need a manager and 2 full time General Maintenance employees, all with giant python handling experience. Many of the same guidelines in the above post apply to these positions. Please apply by email to David_Beauchemin@HighEndHerps.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Needed!: We are focusing on opening up a franchise in every one of the continental states, three in Texas due to it's sheer size and scope (Dallas, Houston and El Paso). If you feel you can run a franchise operation for us and represent your state with our animals please submit your resume` via email to the above email address. Many of the same guidelines in the original post apply to these positions. Must be honest and reliable and dedicated to the quality and well being of our animals. Please email for details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Needed!: I need a computer whiz. I would like to design, build and launch an interactive online reptiles classifieds website that has all of the services of the bigger online classifieds in existence but that is more "user-friendly", easier to navigate, and is 1/4th the cost to the customer to use. If you feel you can help us to bring this concept to fruition please submit your resume` or apply by email at the above mentioned email address. I would like to have this up and running by next June.

ADDED ON DEC-14-06 I also need an interactive reptile hobbiest forum designed, built and hosted. Anyone that has this experience may apply for this work the same as described above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are still taking resume`s for the Senior Manager position.

I hope to be hearing from you soon,
David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc