FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - UFOs
Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 10:44 AM   #5
Shinjite
I saw one...and it was just earlier this year. Ok, it was at an air show...but it was NOT a plane I assure you. Anyway, all the planes were up in the air (right over our head) but in the distance over the water, something caught my eye. It was a very slow moving object that was white just moving through the sky at eye level. It wasn't a cloud because it was smooth. I completely forgot about the planes and I was sort of hypnotized by it because it was amazing. It just moved along until it went past a hill and dissapeared, and it never came back.

There was also one time I saw a UFO at night at my aunts house just last month. It was on Saturday, and I had just turned off the TV after watching InuYasha. I wasn't tired yet, so I just sat there in the dark. All of a sudden, this red dot appeared where you could see some of the window. I never blinked like a plane's lights would, and it just sat there. It finally moved at lightspeed after what seemed like forever (it was really only 20-30 seconds). After that, I never turned off the TV and just sat there without the blankets over my head.

I also think I saw a UFO on halloween...but I'm still debating wether it was a UFO or simply a shooting star. (My aunt saw it too)