FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - UFOs
Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 10:32 PM   #10
Mooing Tricycle
i know this thread is kinda old too, but ive seen two instances of UFO's so far in my life. the first time was when i had first moved up to my new house, me and my brother were flying a kite, and well we kinda let it go. we ended up chasing it 2 miles down the road where it finally got caught in a tree. but anyway as we were chasing it we got about halfway to where it finally got caught, and i saw these three objects, just kind of hovering but going in a tight circle together high up in the air, i made my brother look too and he didnt know either, but we definetly thought they were UFO's. this was in broad daylight too.

the second time was when i finally decided to go to bed late one night, and i was looking out my window at the stars, because i just like to watch them for shooting stars. i then saw this object, Bright like a flashlighs color but moving rapidly across the sky, not exactly zigzagging but Darting to one place, and then to another, and then it was gone. i was practically crying i was so scared!!! lol i had real trouble going to sleep for a few nights after that...

im only 20 so i hope to see more later in my life... as scary as they are, id like more comformation that they really are out there. we just cant be the only living life forms in all of the solar systems... we just cant.