FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - My "Rare" Venomous Snakes
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #6
adder
Death Adders

Ok, let’s clear a few things up.
Citing Wuster as an authority on Australian snakes is like citing Hitler as an authority on human rights!
Neither have any credibility at all!
To get a low down on Wolfgang Wuster go here
http://www.smuggled.com/scientific-f...ang-wuster.htm
I might also add that a criminal in Wales, with little if any hands on experience with Death Adders is not likely to know more than someone who has been dealing with these snakes full time for over 40 years.
Now as for the claims that my work is ignored by scientists, well they too are false. I can merely refer you to such diverse taxa as Leiopython hoserae, Broghammerus reticulatus, Acanthophis wellsei, Pseudechis (Pailsus) rossignollii, and others, all of which are widely recognized in spite of the illegal campaigns by the Wuster gang.
The assertion that Maxhosersaurus is named after me is both a lie and offensive.
It also shows that the poster hasn’t even bothered to read the relevant paper.
Fact is, that the genus was named after someone else who happened to make valuable contributions to herpetology, which is way better than the hate posters here!
Now, having spent a fortnight in the field, dealing with venomous species, including, yes, Death Adders, and others such as Inland Taipans as shown here, it is very tragic to see wrongly labelled snakes, properly classified more than 15 years ago, the classification of which has long since been validated by proper molecular studies!
All the best
Attached Images