For Sale FEMALE young NORTHERN Blue-tongue Breeders - $395 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 05-21-2024, 12:56 PM   #1
dingopanga
FEMALE young NORTHERN Blue-tongue Breeders - $395

Offering 3 young female Northern Blue-tongue Skinks -- These are all breeders just 2 years old -- I have to reduce the size of my collection with new litters arriving.

They were produced by me -- and are from different lines, including European, so not closely related to each other.

$395 each plus $65 for shipping. Will consider offers -- especially on more than one.

ALL are EXTREMELY TAME and used to being handled so good pets as well as breeders. Feeding on small adult mice.

Great opportunity to pair up with a male or establish a breeding group. All are ready breeders.

All around 22 inches in length. They will grow slightly larger in the next couple of years.

Guaranteed females.

Eating small adult mice, snails and a dog food super blend mix. Right now I'm mainly feeding small mice so they can recover their weight from breeding season.

Video or extra photos are available -- if you send your phone number or email. Video will be sent by text message.

Contact me directly at: cattledogsrule44@gmail.com

Shipping with FedEx priority overnight within continental USA.

www.lizard.cafe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VERA_5-14-24_12w.jpg (452.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg VERA_5-14-24_17w.jpg (617.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg FRIDA1_5-20-24_06w.jpg (394.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg FRIDA1_5-20-24_09w.jpg (231.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg STREL1_5-20-24_11w.jpg (641.1 KB, 30 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
northern blue-tongue, northern bluetongue, tiliqua scincoides