Wanted Feeder rats wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-11-2021, 04:16 PM   #1
Monsterjake
Feeder rats wanted

I知 located in the Hudson valley and I知 only here on weekends the pet store in my area has told me that they can no longer provide me rats due to, to many people buying them and said they can稚 help me or put 5 on the side due to my situation. They sell out in 3 days or less their. I知 in a real bind now to find food for my bloods and short tail pythons on the weekend. I知 willing to drive up to an hour or 2 for these 5 rats weekly I壇 even be willing to make arrangements for it. Looking for a blessing in disguise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2021, 10:54 PM   #2
homeya100
www.komodoreptiles.com

Old 09-12-2021, 06:22 PM   #3
Monsterjake
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeya100 View Post

Unfortunately I知 looking for someone local or within a neighboring county but thank you. I知 located in dutchess county but I知 willing to travel reasonably a couple of hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!