pastel male and other pythons @ cages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 08:08 PM   #1
phantom libbo
pastel male and other pythons @ cages

pastel male good eater 1000
66 percent het for albino photo id included produced from david rautio
ch partial striped female only a few breaks good eater as well
100 het albino retic comes with invoice of purchase it also states what it is as well. cages as well too many to list email me dir at aztekbelem@hotmail.com more pics avalible
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2005, 01:51 PM   #2
snkcraz
interested

What is the weight of the pastel? Also looking for more racks e-mail snkcraz@hotmail.com

Old 02-12-2005, 03:37 PM   #3
phantom libbo
partial trades may be considered. email me with what you have. monitors and pythons only though.

now as to the pastel's weight i really don't know i can guess but that doesn't do anybody any good. no scale. it eats large mice twice a week has taken rat before. but usually i wont buy rat unless it is a baby. it has eaten prekilled but never offered frozenthawed. no extra room for freezer. any more inquiries email me at aztekbelem@hotmail.com again local pick up only
i live and hour from pittsburgh and 2 and a half hours from columbus and an hour and a half from cleveland.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2005, 04:30 PM   #4
billcherep
Looking for rack.. What do you have?

Old 02-12-2005, 08:27 PM   #5
phantom libbo
no racks just all size aquariums. and 1 melamine cage with lock and slidiing doors
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread