How to? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
Leighanne
How to?

Ok, first off can a non paying memeber give karma? If I can then how do I do this? Thank You.

Old 01-29-2007, 06:52 PM   #2
Dragondad
Kristin, on the post you want to leave karma on, on the bottom left you will see a dot and a small scale. Click on the scale you will get a little pop up window asking you about karma, and a space to leave a comment. You may only leave positive karma. Hope this helps.

Old 01-29-2007, 07:12 PM   #3
Leighanne
It does but I guess I'm not giving any karma. May I just say though that Seamus really does deserve a bad karma wether I can give it to him or not. Its the thought that counts.

Old 01-29-2007, 07:31 PM   #4
WebSlave
Only Contributing level members and above can give other members NEGATIVE karma.

Old 02-02-2007, 05:11 PM   #5
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighanne
It does but I guess I'm not giving any karma. May I just say though that Seamus really does deserve a bad karma wether I can give it to him or not. Its the thought that counts.
I busted out laughing when I read this!

Old 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM   #6
Chris Steele
Haha I like your avatar Stephanie. Leighanne, is your avatar you or Xena haha? I think the reason members like you and I are unable to give negative karma is to reduce the amount of abuse the karma system gets. Personally I think it is still flawed due to the fact that I've had run-ins with certain contributing members who haven't quite matured yet and give repeated negative karma. That is just my opinion though and I reckon it is slightly off topic. Just ignore the assholes (not saying you are Seamus, please don't take offense), all of us have our days.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!