ball genetics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-30-2006, 10:06 PM   #1
chito1
ball genetics

hello again,
i have three female ball pythons here. i would like to ask is what are the dominant or co dominant varieties of the ball pythons so that i could maximize my breeding so that i could get other varieties other than the standard ones in one breeding session. as far as i know recessive genes need at least two generations of breeding. i would like to acquire dominant or co dominant males so that when i breed them to ordinary females i could get a different variety.
thanks and i hope to learn from your advices.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:48 PM   #2
shrap
All of the Pastels, Spiders, Mojaves, Lessers, Butters, Plattys, Phantoms, Lucis, Ivory, Yellow bellies, etc....

Old 11-30-2006, 11:30 PM   #3
LadyOhh
Indeed. There are sure to be more...

Cinnamons and Black Pastels in addition to what Sammy put up....

The list is quite extensive. You must do your homework on the Co-Dominant morphs to pick which one you enjoy the most!

Old 12-01-2006, 03:26 PM   #4
droogievesch
I like pastels myself, they are beautiful by themselves but also make for some darned adorable combinations. They are less expensive than the other dominate morphs, and I consider them to be a "gateway" morph.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:26 AM   #5
chito1
thanks for the tip. i appreciate it very much

Old 12-24-2006, 07:11 PM   #6
darkbloodwyvern
gateways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by droogievesch
I like pastels myself, they are beautiful by themselves but also make for some darned adorable combinations. They are less expensive than the other dominate morphs, and I consider them to be a "gateway" morph.

I got a pastel and everything went downhill from there. wild parties, women, debt, alienation from all the things i onced loved. I started stealing from my friends just to get another snake to snort.... kids, just say no.

Pastels are awesome, I am planning on getting me some of that gateway action sooner or later... Plus you can breed your male back to any screamer females you get from the normals and get supers when they are old enough!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!