Brand new, never before seen BP morph! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2006, 01:06 AM   #1
SPJ
Brand new, never before seen BP morph!

Or at least I hope so.

If this one ever gets up to breeding size for me I really hope the side coloring is able to be passed on to the offspring. I think this snake would be great to pair with a spider with nice white sides.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0001.JPG (70.1 KB, 261 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0002.JPG (57.4 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0003.JPG (58.5 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0005.JPG (44.5 KB, 232 views)

Old 06-22-2006, 01:30 AM   #2
Pink Lady Exotics
Beautiful coloring Steve, I love the creamy white sides. Male or female?

If no one makes a decent enough offer on Sahara, I'm going to just keep her. I had her out tonight to weigh her and she still blows my mind, I couldn't stop staring at her. She has this glowing effect to her colors, I would be genuinely surprised if she's not genetic. She didn't shed clear, and she's not hazy, so she's not a hypo. But her background color is so burgundy that it's literally red...there's no way that's "normal". I'm hoping she'll start eating soon for me. She's 1165g right now, she doesn't have too much to gain before she's breedable.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:59 AM   #3
markface
thats cool . i have a male that has white going way up his sides . he is most likely going to be bred with atleast one of my females this upcoming season .

Old 06-22-2006, 07:41 AM   #4
RJBILBY
White Side

Yea Steve it's cool, and I don't mean to ruin your day, but it's not a first and not super uncommon.

Sorry,

Rick

Old 06-22-2006, 09:33 AM   #5
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJBILBY
Yea Steve it's cool, and I don't mean to ruin your day, but it's not a first and not super uncommon.

Sorry,

Rick
That's why I put this smiley in my post --------->
It would be nice if she could pass the high white sides onto offspring when bred to a spider.

Old 06-22-2006, 09:44 AM   #6
RJBILBY
White Sides

Yes, that would make a nice spider.........

Old 06-22-2006, 10:02 AM   #7
markface
hey steve , we could put your female with my male and come out with the white sidewall morph

Old 07-30-2006, 12:54 AM   #8
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJBILBY

Sorry,

Rick
Yeah, I have a male with high white sides, also. It's mostly towards his tail, but it's more speckled at the tops, similar to a spider's white sides. He's also got some nice white "spots" on his upper half, plus his belly is almost clear. He's a very nice looking animal, too bad his previous owner didn't see it. I picked him up in a local pet store for $10 as a surrendered animal. From what was told to the store, he's 10 years old and spent most of that time in a 10 gallon aquarium. He's blind in one eye (not sure from what, but the surface of the eye appears to have been scratched), has a large scar on the top of his head from rubbing the cage top, and he's got a large knot on his back which they claimed was broken ribs he apparantly got after eating a large rat (in his incredibly small tank I assume). He'd been at the pet store for a few months and none of the employees wanted him, so he was put up for sale. I talked them down in price, and took him home with me =) Despite his scars of abuse, he's a beautiful snake. I plan on pairing him with my adult female this coming season, this will be my first attempt at breeding snakes. Hopefully with his pattern and her blushing I'll make some pretty babies, even if they are just normals =D

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!