For Sale 1997 Hypoerythristic Sinaloan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-20-2010, 03:24 AM   #1
Nathan Wells
1997 Hypoerythristic Sinaloan

Due to the refining of my collection, I have decided to sell off one of my many hypoerythristic or "pumpkin" sinaloans. This particular male was the first hypoerythristic sinaloan ever produced by Pete Cragg in 1997. Being the original founding father, this animal has in someway played the part over the years in the production of nearly every hypoerythristc sinaloan currently seen in collections today.

Visually, these snakes have a significant reduction in the red/orange pigmentation. Although fairly dull as hatchlings, they grow into spectacular looking adults, developing beautiful shades of orange and sometimes light pink. They undergo an incredible color transformation as they age and many of my mature adults exhibit an extreme lack of color at all, as seen in this male.

This snake is a true gem for those wanting something unique. Although a bit older, he still produces large, fantastic looking babies and should continue to produce given the opportunity. As much as I enjoy having this relic in the personal collection, he is being replaced by his son as well as his grandson, both of which are just as nice. I would like to move him quickly, as he is priced at $450 shipped for immediate sale. If interested, please contact Nathan Wells at (936) 827-3909 or by email, natewells76@hotmail.com. Serious inquires only and No trades at this time.
Thank you.
Nathan Wells
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 97hypoe.jpg (144.9 KB, 160 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #2
Nathan Wells
This snake is still available and I have reduced the initial asking price. Contact if interested.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2010, 02:20 AM   #3
Nathan Wells
Still available and given an additional price reduction. Thanks.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #4
Nathan Wells
Buyer back out so this male is once again available. Price has been reduced to $450 shipped in hopes of immediate sale. Please contact me through personal email if interested. Thanks.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #5
Nathan Wells
Bump, still available
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-31-2010, 12:42 PM   #6
Nathan Wells
Price Reduced at $375 shipped. If interested, please contact through email.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2010, 11:14 PM   #7
Nathan Wells
I am down to last few available animals, this being one of them. I would like to move him out immediately and will accept $175 shipped. Please email me if interested.
Thanks.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!