Just bought 2 Axanthic Dragons. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
Brandon Roesler
Just bought 2 Axanthic Dragons.

Most of ya'll may or may not remember that recently, I purchased a European White Hypo, more commonly referred to as Marketed Leucistic. I say its White hypo but you say tomato, I say tamale... Anyways, I did it again, but this time i figured I'd REALLY go crazy so, I purchased 2 Axanthic dragons as well. Lynzee (wifey) hates me of course and is looking into enrolling me in some kind of "Bearded Dragons Anonymous" if such a thing exist because one from Europe is expensive, 3 more is downright insane! Lol Hey, you only live once right? Anyhow, that'll make 2 white hypos and 2 Axanthics from Belgium... Talked to one breeder and he said he couldn't sell me any because he had an AGREEMENT with another American who bought from him that he wouldn't sell to anyone else... This "agreement" was in my eyes an attempt at a monopoly so, I exercised my brain muscle, my contact list and my phone and talked to ANOTHER breeder, a friend of mine, and he was happy to sell me a pair so EAT IT whomever that other American is! Lol. <~~~ that's a joke so don't go gettin all pissy.. So, this year has been terrific, all of D'artagnans babies have sold and all of Dax's babies have sold, both super quick and next year I will have some really awesome dragons to share with ya'll, maybe even sell ya

Old 01-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
Brandon Roesler

This is a shot of the White that I have now, getting another and the Axanthics very soon. Will post pics when the others arrive or you can Google image them I'm sure.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
Cache Reptiles
He/she looks good! Can't wait to see pictures of the axanthics!

Old 01-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
witblits
http://www.pajorep.net/

They are quite awesome!

Old 01-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
DJ Dragons
They are awesome indeed!

Old 01-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #6
Brandon Roesler
Quote:
Originally Posted by witblits View Post
http://www.pajorep.net/

They are quite awesome!
Yeah, Groot was the one I talked to who said he couldn't sell to me. Nice guy, just under agreement. missed out on over $1000 purchase..

Old 01-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #7
Beardiefreak26
amazing 2 morphs found in one year

Old 01-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #8
scorpioartist
Neat looking morph!! =)

Old 01-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
Brandon Roesler
Yes it is, very excited about them for next year.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #10
DNA Dragons
The Axanthics are awesome, I purchased many from Jo, he is a great guy. It is okay for him to sell to the United States, that is a misunderstanding. Jo is a stand up guy all the way! Cannot go wrong doing business with him. There are soon to be plenty of Axanthics to go around

CJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!