For Sale GREAT VARIETY! P met, Singapore blue, Pokies, Brachys, and more! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:46 PM   #1
geneticdefekt
GREAT VARIETY! P met, Singapore blue, Pokies, Brachys, and more!

For Sale:
0.0.5 Guyana Pink Toe NW/AR Avicularia avicularia 1" (housed together) $12.00
0.0.2 Mexican Golden Red Rump NW/TR Brachypelma albiceps 1" $18.00
0.0.1 Honduran Curlyhair NW/TR Brachypelma albopilosum 1.75" $20.00
0.0.2 Great Horned Baboon OW/TR Ceratogyrus marshalli 2" $20.00
0.0.1 Green Bottle Blue NW/TR Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 2.5" $62.00
0.0.1 Chaco Golden Knee NW/TR Grammostola pulchripes 1.25" $28.00
0.0.1 Chilean Rose Hair NW/TR Grammostola rosea 2" (CB) $24.00
0.1.0 Large Pumpkin Patch NW/TR Hapalopus sp. Colombia 1.25" $108.00
0.0.3 Ornamental Baboon OW/AR Heteroscodra maculata 3/4" $14.50
0.0.1 Singapore Blue OW/AR Lampropelma violaceopes 1/2" $41.50
0.0.1 Salmon Pink Bird Eater NW/TR Lasiodora parahybana 3.5" $55.00
0.0.1 Brazilian Red & White NW/TR Nhandu chromatus 2.25" $42.00
0.0.1 Gooty Sapphire Ornamental OW/AR Poecilotheria metallica 1" $86.50
0.0.1 Indian Ornamental OW/AR Poecilotheria regalis 4" $38.00
1.0.0 Mysore Ornamental OW/AR Poecilotheria striata 4" (immature) $60.00
0.0.2 Ivory Ornamental OW/AR Poecilotheria subfusca 1" $32.50
0.0.1 Orange Baboon OW/TR Pterinochilus murinus 3.5" $38.00

Express overnight shipping w/ L.A.G. - $35.00 (insulated or double box, heat pack if necessary)
Priority 2-3 day shipping - $15.00 (insulated or double box, heat pack if necessary) - NO Live Arrival Guarantee!
Ask about local shipping prices if you are within 250 miles of Richmond, VA.

Terms of Service
Live Arrival Guarantee
LAG on overnight shipping only. Priority delivery does not guarantee live arrival and is not covered by the LAG. I highly recommend overnight delivery!
Must be delivered on first attempt! It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the package is received at the time of delivery. I am not responsible for carrier delays. LAG claims must be made within 5 hours of delivery.

Refund Policy
Buyer must provide proof of DOA* upon receiving the package, either via picture or video sent as email. In the event of a DOA, seller will be refunded the same amount charged for the contents of the package – the cost of shipping is not included in the LAG!
*DOA should have a toothpick or something similar pushed through its body as proof it is actually dead. No exceptions!

Payments accepted via PayPal. All refunds will be issued through PayPal.
Any trades must be shipped to me first. If the contents are not as described per our agreement (quantity, size, species, gender), the owner will be notified via email and it is the owner’s responsibility to pay for the return shipping costs. I will ship them back with the same care I offer to my customers at the same prices.

Any questions about or claims of the Live Arrival Guarantee should be sent to titansfaninva@gmail.com or to my inbox on Arachnoboards.

Thank you for your interest and your business!
Bill

Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2015, 08:10 AM   #2
geneticdefekt
Buuu <uuuuuump
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2015, 08:28 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticdefekt View Post
Buuu <uuuuuump
sorry, but nope.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!