Is this me? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:33 PM   #1
Stardust
Is this me?

yeah I know, non important stuff here.
Here is the daemon they gave me, you can go there and vote to see if they assessed me correctly and get your own if you want.
Pretty cute marketing scheme actually And something to do.

http://www.goldencompassmovie.com/?63633

Old 05-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #2
Stardust
OK guys, you are transforming my Remis! Now I am a spider! Hope more of you take this, I really really do not want to be a BUG!!!!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #3
fuscusking13
I took this and I was a freakin mouse lol. Figures, all the mice deaths I am responsible for, thats what I am, all these years I have been killing my own kind! I even took it twice and changed the answers the 2nd time and I was still a mouse!!!! Dan M.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:50 PM   #4
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
I took this and I was a freakin mouse lol. Figures, all the mice deaths I am responsible for, thats what I am, all these years I have been killing my own kind! I even took it twice and changed the answers the 2nd time and I was still a mouse!!!! Dan M.
LOL you should put your link up so people can see if they agree

I went from a lion to a lynx and now a spider ok which one of you turned me into a spider? A bug

Old 05-02-2007, 02:08 PM   #5
fuscusking13
I dont think people on here know me well enough, only a very few people have actually met me, like maybe three or four, and they dont post a whole lot, other than maybe Randy. I dont know how to pull it back up, but I am sure if I take the test again I will be a mouse hahaha. Dan M.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:14 PM   #6
techgirl
You were still a lion when I did it Roz. I got a crow. Fits me well I think.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:20 PM   #7
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
You were still a lion when I did it Roz. I got a crow. Fits me well I think.
Awe thanks I just looked and now I am a black cat. Have 12 days before the final animal is you.
You should post your link. I will vote

When in doubt I always say blame the ex so that is who I will blame for temperarily turning me into a bug!

Old 05-02-2007, 02:50 PM   #8
texasnewbie
I was a Lynx. My two oldest sons were foxes and terriers, I knew that anyway, one is sly and the other is always yapping

Old 05-02-2007, 06:02 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Oh! ROCK ON! I knew they were doing casting calls for this AAAAGES ago.... its finally in progress!!!! ive been waiting for this for so darn long now... ^_^

Old 05-02-2007, 06:16 PM   #10
Mooing Tricycle
http://goldencompassmovie.com/?68455

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!