For Sale Some Holdbacks Plus Others - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-20-2012, 03:12 AM   #1
ScaredyCatAsh
Some Holdbacks Plus Others

Hatchlings are coming out left and right so it's time to pick holdbacks carefully

All animals are fed Repashy Crested Gecko Diet and Dusted Crickets once weekly.

Discounts given for multiple animal purchases.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is a flat $45 on any number of animals.

Contact me with any questions

Seal
Cute little partial pinstripe. Will most likely go tri color like its older sibling. Was laid in cooling so have no idea on parents.
3g Unsexed $90

Peanut Butter
I am reluctant to put this boy up as he runs with genetics to a special project of mine, but I have many from the line. He is related to Puzzle (same mom and dad) It is priced based on how valuable the project is. I will not be sad if he does not sale.
Puppet x Retained Sperm 9g MALE
SOLD

Jezzebel
Her overall contrast is so bright, she has to have some of the best red color that I have seen on a gecko this size. Has some good red spots coming in as well.
Smug x Dandy 12g Female
$130

Brinden
I love this boys dorsal! The dark line going down his back just makes the cream pop out around it.
Purchased from DDReptiles 9g Male
$160

Spock
One of my holdbacks from this pairing, related to the amazing Daldreme, and showing great potential not only with color, but also with spots. I was planning on holding him back for next season, but I have two of his brothers and I think thats enough.
Yardan/Malika 21g Male
SOLD

Chris
Sweet chunky pink girl. Has been with Lemon Drop and may be fertile.
Purchased from Bertopia
SOLD

Phebe
This girl has great red tones. Her spots are nice and inky even though there are few. Comes from a great breeder and should through amazing offspring.
Purchased from CJR 32g Female
SOLD

Thanks For Looking
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spock (3).jpg (152.9 KB, 352 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!