SOLD!! CB 2015 Giant night lizards Lepidophyma occular VERY RARE!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 08-23-2015, 09:31 PM   #1
Jay Sommers Reptiles
CB 2015 Giant night lizards Lepidophyma occular VERY RARE!!

Very limited number of these rare gems available. Care is identical to the more commonly available L. flavimaculatum.

$300 each can provide unrelated animals
Please email theaxolotl.net@gmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lepidophymaoccularbaby.jpg (206.4 KB, 988 views)
File Type: jpg lepidophyaocculardollar.jpg (365.6 KB, 1072 views)
File Type: jpg lepidophymaoccularhead.jpg (243.2 KB, 1039 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2015, 08:47 PM   #2
joshfrogs72
i remember petland discounts these guys were 10 bucks like 10 yrs ago why are they so expensive now?

Old 08-26-2015, 02:12 PM   #3
epidemic
LOL... Yeah, I recall getting Tiliqua rugosa for 100.00, Cordylus giganteus for 50.00, Corucia zebrata for 20.00 and any Pyxis sp. for 75.00, but I'm old... I guess its just inflation!

Sorry, Jay... Just couldn't resist!

Old 08-27-2015, 07:03 PM   #4
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Josh you have never seen lepidophyma occular ever for sale anywhere in the world before the ones I've offered.Please take the time to research your species before you post ignorant irrrelevant comments on my ad. Furthermore, the actual species you are referring to ,Lepidophyma flavaculatum, was a common import for years and they were never $10.00 retail as the wholesale price for wildcaughts was more than $10.00 and even that species as a captive bred animal is now $125.00-$150 depending on who is selling.

Jeff no worries haha. Yes let's go down the list of species shall we? Let's see hmm the first group of crested geckos to hit US soil was $25000.00 and now you can buy them for $20.00 and yes shinisaurus were really cheap back in the day!

So josh let me explain. Super rare species( kind of my area of expertise) Lepidophyma occular,captive bred by me and the species has never been offered anywhere in the world for sale anywhere before the ones i offered now and once prior to this.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2015, 07:32 PM   #5
snakesareawesome
Yes whoever gets these is a lucky SOB. I have to rebuild my shed or I'd get em myself

Old 09-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #6
joshfrogs72
yes i have they use to call them gold spotted night lizards and petland use to sell them for 9.99. however why not just give me a normal answer like inflation or they stopped imported them. iam not mocking or busting balls, was just curious becasue i remeber seeing them at petland as stated before. sorry if you took my question the wrong way.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:29 PM   #7
joshfrogs72
might of have not been ur species but the other for sure

Old 09-01-2015, 09:14 PM   #8
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Wow I don't even know where to start here.this is not the same species this is lepidophyma occular. So your initial post is irrelevant. I don't actually understand what the point of your original post even is? You aren't interested in buying so why are you posting anything at all in my ad?

So let me say this one last time because comparing these two species is like comparing a lemon to a lime. The species you are talking about is lepidophyma flavimaculatum. Latin lesson for the day josh. Flavi means yellow and maculatum means spotted. Not the same species I am selling. Flavimaculatum was imported in massive numbers for the commercial pet trade. They are also parthanogenic. So your irritating and irrelevant original post and your subsequent follow up posts to try and support some ridiculous validation for the original pointless post have me baffled. Since this ad is not for the species you are referring to I would suggest you wait until someone with that species posts some for sale at 150$ each and you can harass them instead. Ask them why they sell the species you used to see for $10 for a whopping $150.00 each now.

When I started driving I could buy gas for 79 cents a gallon. Hamburger was less than a dollar a pound too. Why no got to a gas station or grocery store and bother them about why they now charge so much more.
By the way these are sold.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-05-2015, 01:24 AM   #9
Jsarboreal
bahaha im dying right now Jay.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!