EVIL anole - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
SPJ
EVIL anole

How could something so small cause such a BIG problem?
He looks innocent. don't let that fool you.

He is evil and making my life miserable.

I was getting him out of his enclosure yesterday and the fast little SOB jumped out of my hands. Well, he scooted under the door in the room and down the stairs to who knows where.

I still haven't found him and think the cat probably will first.

Needless to say, I found the line that should not be crossed with the wife (again). It's OK to have reptiles in the house (IN CAGES) but have one loose running around the house, and boy does it get tough.

I really hope I find this guy otherwise my wife is going to be perpetually mad at me since it's "somewhere" loose in the house.

I'm having flashbacks of the time one of my firebellies got loose without me knowing and she found it in the kitchen sink when she was picking up a dish to put in the dishwasher. The frog was fine but I still hear about that day.

No more of these small animals that can disappear on me.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #2
norsmis
I was delivering a couple of milks (adults) and corns (hatchlings) the other day on a trade and one of the adult milks decided to take a tour of the new dodge grandcaravan. It took me and the other person an hour to dig her from underneath the carpet after disassembling the entire dash. Talk about BIG trouble from the wife if I had not found her!

Old 03-13-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
texasnewbie
I have a spiderling Tarantula wandering around somewhere, right now.

My OH is NOT happy, even though I've told him its not going to kill him, and its probably already dead from all the feet stomping everywhere. Swap your runaway anole for my runaway

Old 03-13-2007, 02:30 PM   #4
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnewbie
Swap your runaway anole for my runaway
NOT A CHANCE.

Having that running around would upset not only the wife but me as well.

Old 03-13-2007, 02:43 PM   #5
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
NOT A CHANCE.

Having that running around would upset not only the wife but me as well.
There you go then, tell her what my hubby has to put up with, and she might not be so hard on you

Old 03-23-2007, 01:54 PM   #6
catawhat
OMG, rolling over here Steve! I have done the anole chase a few times to know what youare going thru- in my case though I was lucky that I didnt have a SO who lived in the house

Old 03-25-2007, 09:51 PM   #7
SPJ
You know. I still haven't found this stupid thing (or heard the last of it) yet.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:30 PM   #8
techgirl
would it help you feel better if I told you that I lost a pregnant gerbil? Man I am going to be in BIG trouble when the bf finds out.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:12 AM   #9
boybronco
I had anoles years ago and I had left the cage open once. My little guy was missing for two weeks solid and one morning he woke me up crawling across my face. He was ready to go back home, thin and dehydrated but he made a full recovery. Those guys are resiliant, especially if you've got a few crickets or bugs loose in the house.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:38 PM   #10
iasc300
Buy another one and put it in the cage- dont tell anybody- SSSHHHHH

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!