For Sale Nice leopard geckos babies to Adult - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
FallCreekDude14
Nice leopard geckos babies to Adult

I have a Citrus Tiger male bearded dragon 4 months old. Either $80 picked up or $85 plus shipping. From DragonTails.com so you know he is one of the best

I have many female leopard geckos for sale. Enigma,Tremper Albino, Diablo Blanco, Aptor, ect. Only the Tremper is breeding size the rest 10 to 25 grams and 2010 babies. Need them gone asap and willing to be resonable. I have 8 total. All but 2 produced by Garrick Demeyer and have great genetics. 200 picked up for all 8 or 225 plus shipping for them. Thats 25 bucks each picked up or about 35 dollars each shipped on average!

I would like them to be picked up locally and will go all over wisconsin basically if we meet half way if weather is good or will ship when weather is good here and where your at and when Ship your reptiles is shipping again.

Things im interested in for trade would be a nice tv,PSP, xbox 360 games, baby albino ball, or if you breed Dauschonds or Mini Dauschonds id be looking for a puppy (preferable Long Haired but normals will be cool to!) If its nice enough Id be willing to throw in some cash for these things additinally.

Ill post pics on them soon but you can PM me on here, text me at 715-563-5344, or email me at chrisrocks2012@yahoo.com. Ill need your email to send pics also. Thanks for looking and im open to all offers! Thanks Chris
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2011, 02:37 AM   #2
krisstandfield
would you be interested in a adult female super citrus dragon for some of your leo's? I also have a adult male citrus trans het hypo up for sale. Let me know.

Thanks Kris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!