Fedex rep is impossible to get a hold of - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 10-02-2007, 05:26 PM   #1
karbo
Fedex rep is impossible to get a hold of

My fedex sales rep has not returned my e-mails or voice mail messages in 2 months. I sent in my box in July, and promptly recieved an e-mail stating it had passed and the same e-mail was sent to my rep Bryan Barrett. It took about two weeks for him to get back to me about getting certified and filling out the waiver and he explained that he was on vacation and that is why it took him so long and that he would get right on it. So, a month goes by and I have not heard from him. At this point I start to e-mail him and leave voice messages politely asking if he can send me the "waiver of liability for domestic reptile and amphibian shipments" but I have not had a single response in almost a month of trying to contact him.

I am seriously losing my paitence, and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to a rep or supervisor that could help me finish the certification proccess.

Thanks for any help that forum members could give me with this situation. Kevin Arbogast

Old 10-02-2007, 05:43 PM   #2
Chris Olson
Quote:
Originally Posted by karbo
My fedex sales rep has not returned my e-mails or voice mail messages in 2 months. I sent in my box in July, and promptly recieved an e-mail stating it had passed and the same e-mail was sent to my rep Bryan Barrett. It took about two weeks for him to get back to me about getting certified and filling out the waiver and he explained that he was on vacation and that is why it took him so long and that he would get right on it. So, a month goes by and I have not heard from him. At this point I start to e-mail him and leave voice messages politely asking if he can send me the "waiver of liability for domestic reptile and amphibian shipments" but I have not had a single response in almost a month of trying to contact him.

I am seriously losing my paitence, and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to a rep or supervisor that could help me finish the certification proccess.

Thanks for any help that forum members could give me with this situation. Kevin Arbogast

Kevin,
Just call the 1-800-go-fedex number and file a complaint about your rep. They will contact the rep along with the reps supervisor. That usually gets the ball rolling. Be relentless...it's the only thing they understand.

Chris

Old 10-02-2007, 06:59 PM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Kevin, You should actual have a couple of representatives. The way it was explained to me. I have a inside sales representative and a local one. If you would like I could give you my inside representatives phone and extension number or as suggested you could call the FedEx main number and ask for yours to contact you. I have never spoken to my local sales person. He just so happens to be on vacation at the moment too.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:33 PM   #4
karbo
Chris, thanks for the advise. I will call fed ex tomorrow and see if I can get some results.

Dennis if you don't mind I would like to get your inside reps contact info so I have another option if calling the main number isn't effective. You can e-mail me or send me a PM with the info.

Thanks for your help guys, I appreciate it.

Old 10-03-2007, 02:52 AM   #5
Dennis Hultman
PM sent.

Old 10-04-2007, 11:11 PM   #6
blueapplepaste
I had the same problem. It finally took me calling 800-go-fedex, speaking to a live person, and saying I wasn't hanging up until it was rectified. They transferred me to a division called the "Atlanta Cats" (I forgot what Cats stands for), anyways. After that, I had everything fixed within a day or two.

Old 10-04-2007, 11:38 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
I've been in touch with mine. According to her she's still waiting for the "legal department" to give the final OK after reading the paper work. That might take a few days depending on how many they are doing at one time.

Regards,

Old 10-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #8
karbo
Thanks guys, I am going to call Fed ex today and see if I can finally get the ball rolling.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:58 AM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Kevin, did you finally get a hold of anyone?

Old 10-31-2007, 07:56 AM   #10
karbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Kevin, did you finally get a hold of anyone?
Yes, I finally made some progress. I called the go fedex number and after about a week or so of speaking with various people I finally got the waiver. Now that I have filled it out and faxed it back, I should be good to go pretty soon and I have a rep that I can actually get ahold of now.

I want to thank everyone for their help, and for sharing their experiences.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!