For Sale Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 05-27-2024, 05:59 PM   #1
Blueking11
Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake

This is a 2023 Yearling California King snake female (F2), whose dad is a very rare light phase morph and mom is a hypo. I have seen at least several hundred California King snakes in my time growing up and herping in Napa, California in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s but I have only seen two that were true light phase individuals from that area. I found one in 1982 and released it (didn’t know what I had then), and then I found this one a few years ago, that came from a construction site in Napa that was scarred up with fresh wounds, (probably from a cat). The SECOND PICTURE of the lone snake is the one offered for sale, the first picture is the one showing both parents (for reference only and not for sale). The father is the lighter colored one near the top of the picture. Even though the mother is darker than the father the mother is a true hypo. I purchased the mother at a reptile show in Asheville, NC. so I could hopefully produce more of those very light colored cal kings in the future. I was surprised that the babies from this pairing produced black and white individuals AND brown and yellowish ones. Based on this, there is a strong possibility that the father could be a type of hypo, or at least be het for it… But I have held on to these babies long enough and it is time to let some of them go, since I am running out of room, (I have way too many hold-backs). All babies for sale are guaranteed to be perfectly healthy on arrival and they are all eating frozen/thawed large pinkies out of my hand! Only $200.00, which includes a male of your choice, plus Fedex overnight shipping (see my additional ads for male snakes). Because of a shortage of females, this female must be sold with a male at this time. I may sell her individually in a few weeks for $120.00, depending on availability. I have been breeding King snakes for over 40 years, and am well known by a lot of fellow breeders, so if you have any questions at all, even after a sale, please feel free to contact me. I currently live in NE. TN, and you may call or text me @ 423-895-5912. Thank you for looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Father and mother.jpg (299.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpeg Female F2.jpeg (216.2 KB, 34 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!