Holiday Hounds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 12-31-2006, 08:11 PM   #1
Bar None Reptiles
Holiday Hounds

So what all did the puppies get for presents? Who else got dressed up for the occassion with the bows from the owners presents? Ayame loved sporting her pretty bows and hanging around to see what everyone got. But most of all she loved the dinner scraps!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smxmasyumi.jpg (206.9 KB, 38 views)

Old 01-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
Cat_72
Awww........great pic!!!!

My doggies got a new bed (which sits on MY bed, to help me be able to actually use my own pillows, lol) and some new chewies. They always get their share of the holiday dinner as well.... I've only ever managed to get one of mine to keep a bow on long enough to get a picture though....

Old 01-03-2007, 05:35 PM   #3
Bar None Reptiles
I know the feeling. Usually when Ayame wears a bow, it's gone as soon as I turn my back. But for some reason she just loved sporting these around and kept it that way all day and night. She started to lose em the next day just through general wear, then it just went downhill and I disassembled it. I was really surprised since I didn't do much more than tape them on there, and not very well. She is on her super huge new bed in that pic, but you can't see it. And of course surrounded by all the new toys! The bed I got was big enough to fit all 3 of my dogs on, if they decided to share. Yeah right! But still not bad when one is 70lbs built like a lab, she's a lil more dainty at almost 50lbs now, and the shiba weighing in at 26. Sometimes they even let a kitty sleep on it as well.

Old 01-03-2007, 06:50 PM   #4
Lucille
Shannon what an absolutely wonderful dog!

Old 01-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #5
Bar None Reptiles
Thank you Lucille. She is very special to me. I faught long and hard to keep her and gave up everything to keep it that way. And I don't regret a minute of it and would do it all over again if I had to. She was brought into the shelter when I just started working there as a cruelty case hold in December of 2005 as a puppy about 7 weeks old. She came in with 4 out of her 8 litter mates, her mother, and 2 pitbulls. One of which was deceased. We had to hold all of them for a pending court case of neglect. The guy meant well and he was trying as hard as he could to keep all these animals fed, but he just couldn't do it. We did end up giving the mother back to him in mid March, spayed of course! She looked like a completely different dog, she was gorgeous! She looked just like a wolf, hence Ayame's name, wolf princess. We got everyone else adopted. But she had a hard time being a young pup in a shelter during a very cold time of year. The puppies were all very timid except with the staff. She is still very cautious of people today. But I can't really say I blame her too much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!