Another Gem from the Craigslist Files - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
TheFragginDragon
Another Gem from the Craigslist Files

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pet/2176285824.html

I have a 7 Month old sexed female baby ball python for re-homing. She comes with i believe a 20 gl Long tank, screen lid, 3 large pieces of slate, 3 hiding caves, 2 heat lamps and 2 new bulbs, 2 ball python books, 3/4 full of a bag of moss for her cage, a combanation lock new in package,Ton's of tank decorations, and the tank has a background on it,a large water bowl, cage thermostat with a humity reader as well. and much much more, I spoil my babies if you couldn't tell! Unfortunately due to the economy i had to move back in w/ mom n dad n mom is terrified of snake's so she has to find a new home soon. She is great with kid's and has never bit anyone! My 2 year old son handles her often and she don't mind being handled kinda rough as he is just a baby n don't know better. She has beautiful iridescent colors to her, almost a blue tint to her as she moves, I was told she is a spider, albino hybrid.. thus the reason for the blue tones in her skin. She is an eager eater. She will eat 2 small mice a week if u let her! but it's not reccamended to power feed baby snakes, she always seems hungry after a week. If u are interested and have any questions for me please call Amanda at 734-778-4815 Serious inquiries only please! I am asking a fee of $150.00 and all of her belongings. She herself was priced at $100.00 due to her being a hybrid. Attached are a few pictures of her.. she eat's live mice. and will accecpt thawed frozen as well. She's maybe just over a foot in legnth

call me anytime at 734-778-4815 again serious inquiries only please!

Old 01-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
Focal
LOL, I am always reading some funny ones. Last year I went and picked up a snake and the lady was giving me the inside scoop of this new morph called a pastel and she showed me a fine example of her het pastel that she would let go for cheap haha

Old 01-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
I love it! I swear we should have a dedicated forum on here only for the best of the worst craigslist ads.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
bradleymoore
here's a couple:

Hey, making a post to rehome my Adult Male Ball Python.
He is about 4 ft. long and 2.5 years old! Feeding regularly on f/t medium rats. This is the SWEETEST snake you'll ever meet! He is content to lay in a coil in your lap for hours or even just rest his head on your shoulder. My roommate even used to take naps with this guy in his lap on the couch! His enclosure is a 30 gallon breeder tank with a hide, a tequila bottle, and a branch to climb on! Also a very nice ceramic water bowl. Included also will be his 150w heat lamp. I can also throw in a rot iron stand for the tank if needed!

got a male medium white pied 1000 GRAMS ready for the FEMALES if you are interested please contact me @ 214 734 6312 his not for sale or Rehome but i want to help people to get this morph mix to their morphs (albinos, calicos,chocolate,bumble bees,pinstripes,orange ghost,clowns,pastels,spiders,mojaves,axanthics,etc cc....so we can produce cool stuff!! (so no NO NORMALS ONLY MORPHS !!) But if you got females normals weight over 2000 GRAMS!!!! We can talk about it and help me to 50/50 with the clutch or money ???? Technically you help me and i help you since economy is bad and people don't want to spend the money im willing to help us out here????

I am looking for a female python. I absolutly love pythons. I am not willing to pay over $50 for one tho. I am also looking for a guine pig. I am not looking to feed it to the snake but im wanting one to give to my mom for her birthday. I will not pay over $15 for it tho. I need someone close by please. If you have any of the two please contact me at brittanybabe49@yahoo.com thank you.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #5
TheFragginDragon
What, you didn't know that a tequila bottle is a standard cage accessory? Where have you been??

Old 01-25-2011, 02:51 PM   #6
TheFragginDragon
After calling her out on her errors a couple of times, she changed the wording on her ad....note she stills thinks it's a 'hybrid' though....

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pet/2178930874.html

I have a 7 Month old sexed female baby ball python for re-homing. She comes with i believe a 20 gl Long tank, screen lid, 3 large pieces of slate, 3 hiding caves, 2 heat lamps and 2 new bulbs, 2 ball python books, 3/4 full of a bag of moss for her cage,A full bag of new bedding. a combanation lock new in package,Ton's of tank decorations, and the tank has a background on it,a large water bowl, cage thermostat with a humity reader as well. I have a timer power strip that is already set for night and day. So all you have to do is plug it in and the light will come on. An under the tank heating pad and much much more, I spoil my babies if you couldn't tell! Unfortunately due to the economy i had to move back in w/ mom n dad n mom is terrified of snake's so she has to find a new home soon. She is great with kid's and has never bit anyone! My 2 year old son handles her often and she don't mind being handled kinda rough as he is just a baby n don't know better. She has beautiful iridescent colors to her, almost a blue tint to her as she moves, thus the reason for the blue tones in her skin. She is an eager eater. She will eat 2 small mice a week if u let her! but it's not reccamended to power feed baby snakes, she always seems hungry after a week. If u are interested and have any questions for me please call Amanda at 734-778-4815 Serious inquiries only please! I am asking a fee of $150.00 and all of her belongings. She herself was priced at $100.00 due to her being a hybrid. Attached are a few pictures of her.. she eat's live mice. and will accecpt thawed frozen as well. She's maybe just over a foot in legnth Not everything that comes with her is pictured as they only allow 4 pictures.. She has much much more!

call 734-778-4815 SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! and i will consider offer's but trust me for what come's with her it is well worth my asking price!

call me anytime at 734-778-4815 again serious inquiries only please!

Old 01-26-2011, 02:21 AM   #7
AK907
Haha, thats like an ad in the Akron/Canton section where a guy is selling a skinny 3-4ft cali king for $75. He originally posted it as a black and white corn snake. I called him out on it and let him know what it was. He also feeds it one pinky mouse a week. One pinky a week for a 3-4ft cali king? I've got baby corns that eat 3 pinkies a week! He should be feeding it small rats at that size. The $75 fee is kinda high too if you ask me. Most pet stores don't even charge that much around here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
craigslist funny