Good Guy Lauraleellbp (Laura Lee Petrila) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
Yaz23
Lauraleellbp (Laura Lee Petrila)

Just wanted to make a good guy thread about Laura. She purchased a few Exo Terra cages from me last week and was fantastic to do business with. She sent me the payment right away and was easy to work with. Thanks again Laura

Old 10-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
skinwrappedbox
Thumbs up

I just recently purchased a male gecko from Laura (user: lauraleellbp) of GeckosInTails.com and recieved my gecko today.

He was packaged and shipped perfectly. Laura was quick to respond to inquiries and was very friendly through the entire process. Very simple to purchase from and I do hope to be a repeat buyer!

Old 10-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
ajcrestedgeckos
I sold a gecko to Laura Lee this spring and she is a great buyer too. Great person, professional, and truly cares about her animals. Flawless transaction and I would readily buy from and sell to her in the future.

Old 10-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
BeardedDragonStore
Great deal :)

I recently purchased a perfect 100% Pinner male crested gecko from Laura. She answered all of my questions. Shipped when agreed. And the animal? OH MAN I can't wait to see what this big boy's offspring will look like in the coming season )

Old 10-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #5
Gecko Ranch
Just wanted to give a shout out for Laura for being a great customer and easy to deal with person!

Old 10-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #6
lauraleellbp
Thanks so much, everyone- I hope to continue to do business with all of you in the future as well!

Old 11-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #7
moonrisegeckos
Laura was a perfect buyer in our recent transaction. She paid promptly and was fast with communication. I felt great sending my first crestie of 2011 to her!

Old 06-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #8
Samantha12986
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=399079

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!