For Sale Chameleon Geckos (E veillardi) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-19-2023, 07:29 PM   #1
DerekG4
Chameleon Geckos (E veillardi)

**SOLD**

Selling my personal pair of adult Chameleon Geckos (Eurydactylodes veillardi). They’re proven breeders and do breed regularly but I’m focused on different projects and would like to rehome these guys to someone who will enjoy them more. They are both about 4 years old. The male has a nipped tail tip but otherwise healthy and the female is in perfect condition. The female is the larger of the two, males of this species are slimmer and slightly smaller. Do keep in mind they can and will change color, they go from baby green to as dark as very dark olive and any color in between.

Doing the pair for $550 plus shipping. If you interested in only one, the female would be $400 and the male would be $200. You can contact me either through here on fauna, my Instagram at @granexotics, or my number at (305) 970-4913.

Shipping from Miami FL, local pickup also available.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1006.jpg (288.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1003.jpg (237.4 KB, 77 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chameleon gecko, eurydactylodes veillardi