Kat.... Guess Who?!?!? :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
BalloonzForU
Kat.... Guess Who?!?!? :)

Just wanted to brag about this guy a bit. I got him back in August from Kat, he's just such a sweetheart.

He only seems to like one girl right now. I've put him with three girls, but this is the only one that he will go near at all. His pastel girl that I'd really like to see him father some babies with, he just balls up in the corner, and it's not her, cause she's been with a pastel male already and is still willing to lock. He's just a picky boy right now lol.

Old 01-06-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
akaangela
WOW! what a beautiful ball Maybe he will change his mind soon you might want to explain to him that his girl really won't mind him stepping out on her. LOL

Old 01-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
BalloonzForU
Thank you!! I'm actually concidering puting the pastel in the tub with these two hoping to confusing him and he'll lock with her as well... maybe? I hope!!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
Hack the Maniac
Lol, that's a pretty funny idea! Let us know if it works! Hope to see you posting lots of pics of little pinstripes!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #5
gardenmum
Gorgeous male!!! Good luck with the breedings. Hope he decides to accept your pastel girl, what sweet little ones that would be!

Old 01-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #6
BalloonzForU
Thank you!

Old 01-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #7
janeothejungle
Ha Ha Ha

NICE!! What can I say? Maybe I raised him to be too much of a gentleman..... Love is in the air......

I'm so glad he's going to be a papa for you. He was always one of my favorites. Keep me posted on impending offspring. I could always use a nice blast to round out my group.....

Congrats again!! [happy dance]

Cheers,
Kat

Old 01-07-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
BalloonzForU
Thank you Kat!!

So far it looks like the trick of adding the pastel in with the two is working.... he's tickling her tail with his right now!! Hope to have a pic of the lock by the end of the day!!!

Here's what we've got so far!!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #9
Hack the Maniac
Nice!! Lol!! I hope you catch a lock!!

Old 01-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #10
BalloonzForU
YES YES YES!!

I ended up taking the first girl out of her tub and just left the pastel in there. They seemed way too cramped and the other female seemed to be a third wheel!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!