Trade OR SALE: Retics for varanus Salvadorii - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
AW2EOD
OR SALE: Retics for varanus Salvadorii

After all the years I've put into attaining a collection that I absolutely love, other priorities have shifted my gears. Due to being promoted at work and the fact that I'm traveling 3 weeks out of the month, I'm putting just about everything I own, up on the chopping block.

I've already sold 4 others and here's what I have left.

I'm not gonna rake anyone over the coals, on prices but I will be reasonable and I hope you all will do the same. Don't hesitate to shoot me an offer...the worst I can say is no, respectfully.

2007 14' virgin 100% pure female Jampea - from Matt Martin $750

2003 5' virgin 100% pure female Super Dwarf - from Garrick Demeyer $550

2010 5' male Sunfire (poss het albino) - from Ben Renick $450

2010 5' - 6' female Suntiger (poss het albino) - from Travis Kubes $700

2010 4' female Gen Stripe (poss Tiger Gen Stripe) - from Gavin Bowe $550

2009 8' female Granite Back - from Prehistoric Pets (probably one of the two sexiest, craziest, most insane Granite Backs I've ever seen) - $800

I'll post pics of the Suntiger and Gen Stripe as soon as I can. I also have hundreds of other photos, of the the snakes listed...just ask.

Prices do not include shipping, but I ship with Ship Your Reptiles and I only charge actual shipping costs.

Don't hesitate to PM with questions, inquiries, negotiations, references, etc.

Thanks for looking!!!

-Andy

EDIT: Obviously, if someone has something to trade...something I just can't say no to (Albino GC to go along with my 1.1 GC Tigers I'm not selling or a Motley, an Albino Motley, etc) just let me know. I'm open to trades but am only interested in doing the whole lot, for one Retic.

EDIT 2: Previously said the Gen Stripe was from Travis Kubes and I was mistaken. Edited the ad, to inform everyone that she is from Gavin Bowe.

EDIT 3: I will also trade everything, minus the Gen Stripe and Suntiger for a juvenile/hatchling Croc Monitor (varanus Salvadorii).
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!