CALAMITY UPON THE EARTH THREE MONTHS IN 2012 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 04-04-2012, 03:57 AM   #1
WebSlave
CALAMITY UPON THE EARTH THREE MONTHS IN 2012

Old 04-04-2012, 06:35 AM   #2
Lucille
There have been other tornadoes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...nado_outbreaks
Is this latest string of them a significant new event, or are these events being reported and collected better due to better technology?

Old 04-04-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
rcarichter
Having lived in the same town all of my MANY years, I can say with certainty that the tornadoes are rapidly increasing in number. We usually have snow or at least freezing weather right now, and it has been in the 90's. That is usually followed by tornadoes. We've also seen increase in the size of the storms. These twisters are taking out 100 houses at a time, and they don't just seem to be aiming for trailer parks anymore. Their appetite has gotten bigger. Lots of million dollar homes around here are sitting in piles. Scary!

Noelle

Old 04-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
WebSlave
Yeah, it seems like Spring is about two months early here in north Florida. Kind of leads me to wonder if hurricane season is going to wait until June 1 to start up. It also has me wondering how brutal the summer months are going to wind up being. Last couple of years we had a spell of a couple of weeks around here where daytime highs got well into the 100s.

And maybe it's just me and old age, but darn the sun's rays seem so HOT lately on my skin. It's like I can almost hear my skin sizzling in the direct sunlight.

I've been seeing accounts stating that some of the bigger earthquakes have altered the tilt of the earth and the magnetic north is moving something like 40 miles per year now. I'm wondering if the changing tilt of the earth is actually being caused by the earthquakes or if it isn't the other way around.

Something is definitely going on and apparently on a worldwide scale. And all the while we are treated like mushrooms while the media keeps trying to keep us all focused on inane and frivolous matters.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Those Clintonville sounds (booms) are interesting. Here is someone who states he recorded them. The sound is similar to previous reports in other parts of the world.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
crotalusadamanteus
Sounds like Strykers to me. Which they have been issuing to a lot of military bases lately.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!