For Sale Red Runner, Orange Head Roaches, European Nightcrawlers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
BambooTurtles
Red Runner, Orange Head Roaches, European Nightcrawlers

I've got the following colony of feeder roaches for sale :

Red Runners - 2000+ , various sizes , $100 .... includes 55 gallon sterilite container they are housed in.

Orange heads - 1000 + , various sizes , $100 ... includes 55 gallon sterilite container they are housed in. There is also 6-14 Warty Glow Spots nymphs somewhere in this colony that was accidently thrown in !! LOL

European Night Crawlers - over 50lbs in each 55 gallon sterilite containers , various size worms , casts and compost. Kept in my garage here in Tx all summer and winter no issues. Great for fishing , feeders , and/or gardening.

I will only sell these in texas , so pick up or meet you half way are the only options. Therefore no ToS.. Both colonies have three different bloodlines.

I can send you pictures of the roaches and worms. Thank you!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!