For Sale RARE - CB CALOTES CALOTES - RARE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 06-02-2017, 03:18 PM   #1
Alec Feldman
RARE - CB CALOTES CALOTES - RARE

I am letting go of my Calotes calotes project. These very well may be the only ones in the country. For sure the only C.B. bred ones. Care is exactly the same as panther chameleons.

What I have are:

1.0 adult male LTC WC - Came from Randy M. Has a few scars. Had impacted hemipene on one side but was treated about 3 months ago. He still breeds with no issues.
0.1 PROBABLE adult female ... I hatched this one out about 18 months ago. All indications are female ... but these animals need to be kept in seperate setups like chameleons and only put together a couple of hours at a time. The adult male has been with this one twice. He is rough with her, so we take it one day at a time. She has some scarring and at the moment a little face rub from running away from the male. It is not fresh and will heal.
0.0.1 This one was also hatched here. I am not sure of the sex, but seems male. Smaller animal. Tong feeds and is very calm.

These animals are very hard to sex and the only documented hatching in captivity has been here. I am providing the best possible info I can on them. Sex of the large male is guaranteed ... the rest I am guesstimating. Chances are good of a pair at least.

$1200 shipped for the 3 animals. Shipping is fedex priority overnight.

You will need 3 screen cages for these. Just so you are ready. 3' cages are fine ... but I use 4'

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Trades accepted for various Odatria or Shinisaurus.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg calotes calotes 3.jpg (163.3 KB, 816 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170602_093059909.jpg (127.3 KB, 820 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #2
Pet Kingdom
bump for a great trio

Old 06-14-2017, 07:31 AM   #3
Gandrw75
These guys are the lizards I've been looking for. But man, the price. Very cool that they are CB! ! I know of someone from the UK that breeds the versicolor but not this kind. I hope to see more of these CB in the future!!

Old 06-14-2017, 02:00 PM   #4
Alec Feldman
Calotes

I'm charging less than what I paid for some of my W.C. animals originally
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!