Last Hatchlings of the Season - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-26-2005, 12:48 AM   #1
nwheat
Last Hatchlings of the Season

My last two eggs have hatched! I caught the first one hatching, too!

and here's the second:

It's been a really fun first season and we are really excited for all that we have in store for next year!

Nancy

Old 08-26-2005, 02:27 AM   #2
wsmitty
Congratulations! Great pics. of two pretty little geckos! I had my last two hatch out two weeks ago. Honestly it was a bit of a relief, but I'm looking forward to next year as well!

Wayne

Old 08-26-2005, 06:54 PM   #3
thesnakecharmer
They are beautiful Nancy! Wow, your babies sure are bright! Mine are total duds compared to yours! Lol, keep us posted on their progress!

Old 08-26-2005, 08:21 PM   #4
nwheat
Thanks!!

It's been really fun hatching these little guys out! Hopefully, there will be many more next year

Nancy

Old 08-26-2005, 08:45 PM   #5
dragonflyreptiles
ahhhhh those pics are soo cute, I am so dreading the end of the season, I have a few more eggs to hatch next month then

Old 08-26-2005, 08:55 PM   #6
leaftail
Cuties, Nancy! Yes, I too have empty nest symdrome, as all of my eggs have hatched out and my incubator is empty. It's kindof a letdown isnt it? But also less work. Now we all rest up for next season. I can't wait either.

Old 08-27-2005, 01:12 PM   #7
nwheat
Thanks!

With only one first time breeder, I didn't have enough hatchlings for it to seem like work yet. It's kinda sad to have nothing in the incubator - maybe I'll stick some silkworms eggs in! Next season will be much busier - with any luck at all!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!