Please Help!! Ups F-ed Up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-26-2005, 10:56 AM   #1
A_Kendergirl
Exclamation Please Help!! Ups F-ed Up

I am going out of my mind, worried sick right now. UPS lost BOTH of my packages. They delivered it SOMEWHERE and someone signed for them - NOT ME!!! It's not even someone who lives in my building. UPS doesn't know where they were delivered to, only that they were signed for. They said it would be an hour before the local UPS can get back to me.

I can't stop crying and feel like I'm going to throw up over this. I don't know what to do. All I know is somewhere out there, someone has two packages with MY gecko in them, and I doubt they are getting the care they need.

Old 07-26-2005, 11:00 AM   #2
Cat_72
OMG Shanti.....that's AWFUL!!! You better believe I'd be on the phone with UPS until I got a dang answer.....if one doesn't know, ask for a supervisor, until you get some ANSWERS!!!!

It hasn't been too long....your babies should still be fine....I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed.....

Old 07-26-2005, 11:01 AM   #3
Cat_72
Uh......dumb question....but if SOMEONE signed for them......shouldn't they know who the heck it is???? Can't they READ???? ACK!

Old 07-26-2005, 11:02 AM   #4
A_Kendergirl
They know his last name, but not where they took it!

Old 07-26-2005, 11:04 AM   #5
Cat_72
OMG....how unbelieveable!!!!

How in the heck can they deliver a package but know where they delivered it to???

By gosh, I'd have that UPS driver's HEAD!!!!

Old 07-26-2005, 11:19 AM   #6
A_Kendergirl
The local UPS called finally, they still don't know where the packages are, but they are contacting the driver now. Now I just have to sit on my butt and wait for the driver to get back to them. I can't remember ever feeling so sick with worry.

Old 07-26-2005, 11:35 AM   #7
A_Kendergirl
Still no word yet, but I am a little thankful that Kelli didn't ship Brimstone last night.

Old 07-26-2005, 11:45 AM   #8
USAGECKOS
Shanti-BREATHE!

This has happened to me before. I had shipped geckos and they were delivered to the wrong house. Once they get ahold of the driver he will (Most likely) remember where they were delivered and he will get the package and bring them to you. And, hopefully the person who received them will call UPS to have the driver come and get them.

Keep us posted!

Old 07-26-2005, 11:52 AM   #9
mmfrankford
Yeah I was having trouble with Fedex. For a while there the driver was allowing whoever was near my apartment sign and take my packages. Believe me I was at thier office the first time.
I hope you get your leos. Definitely make a stink about thier unprofessionalism, or at least the driver's unprofessionalism. For god's sake, it's not like they are a small company running out of a back alley.
Good luck.

Old 07-26-2005, 11:55 AM   #10
A_Kendergirl
They got ahold of the driver and he said he delivered here. So they contacted again, basically said that "there are live animals in these packages Bozo, what did you do with them?". So the driver then said "Maybe 9119" (I live in 9118). OK....for one, the numbers on the building are white, and about a foot tall. Second, no one that we have gotten ahold of in the building has gotten a package. Third, there hasn't even been a UPS truck down this street.

Eric thinks the driver might have stolen the packages. It's a pretty big F-up, and the driver is still saying he took it to the right place. There are no other 9118 Lunar Ave in Orland Park.