FED EX Lost My Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
spoonersgirl
Angry FED EX Lost My Snake

I am BEYOND !!!! My package , baby Rosy Boa, arrived here in Memphis, at 12:46 AM.... It's almost 7 PM... NO SNAKE !!!

Supposed to have been delivered by 10:30 AM...Priority Over Night AM...

I've been calling them since 11 AM... Keep getting the run around & my patience is GONE !!!!

I've been told *they are trying to LOCATE it* !!! I keep telling them it is a LIVE animal and HAS to be delivered TODAY !!!! I have offered to pick it up or pay whatever it takes to have someone deliver her today.

This is NOT the first or second time that have pulled this, but before it was delivered by 6:30 PM....

Everytime it rains here now (not just with our recent flooding) MY packages are delayed.

So PLEASE , don't ever send or try to receive a package from Fed Ex if it's RAINING here in MEMPHIS, TN...

I am very, very upset & so sick of these idiots !!!!

The latest call I've had with them, the lady told me, *my package just arrived today, this afternoon*..... I informed her , NO, according to their own Fed Ex website, the tracking info shows it arrived at exactly 12:46 AM... and delivery was to be NO later than 10:30 AM today, not tomorrow or next week, but today. That again, it is a LIVE animal, not makeup or clothes , but a living animal that can't survive that long in a box at God knows where*

UGH !!!!! I have been nice & polite, but I am quickly losing my cool.

Fed Ex gets a SUPER FAIL from me... they suck and have very POOR customer service & their guarantees don't mean jack!!

Still WAITING on a phone call from them : (