When do you introduce? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
pythonpaintjobs
When do you introduce?

Normally I introduce the first of December and continue doing so through the end of January. Eggs normally hatch from June through August. This year I started introductions on Novbembert 1st. I live in Texas and keep my snakes in the laundry room. There's no heat /ac vent in this room so the ambient temp in the room is dictated by the weather outside. I also run the same temps (90 degrees) year round on the Helix. I'm hoping for earlier clutches this year and had my first ovulation. She should drop her eggs the 1st of March. Hopefully the others will follow shortly. This would be earlier than any clutches I had last year. Think it has anything to do with them being introduced earlier? Chris Hall