"BEARDED PETS" ... *Inquiry/BUYER BEWARE!!* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2004, 10:26 PM   #1
BABY GIANTS
Stop! "BEARDED PETS" ... *Inquiry/BUYER BEWARE!!*

... Would like to know more about these guys! ...

They post classified ads on a well-known site, abusing the rules and regulations.

The first time I read their posts, it sounded like a cut & paste job right off someone else's website.

Sure enough, I found both the sites, and word-for-word! (Nevermind the wee copyright sign at the bottom of those sites!)

Their latest hat trick ad today was the real shocker - for me!!!!

I happen to sell the same species of tortoises, (Aldabras), and low and behold, they have copied and pasted 99.9% of the opening paragraphs OF MY VERY OWN AD!! ....which just happens to be listed on the same page! (...a total violation and disrespect to my work...)

DO THEY HAVE NO SHAME OR TRADING ETHICS???

- Are these guys serious??
- Do they only use other people's work to drive home their sales pitch?

In my opinion, it is evident that they know NOTHING about the animals they claim to be selling. Why else would they steal other people's descriptions and articles to try to make a sale in a basic classified ad?

Tried emailing them, no answer ... but then I asked a lot of questions. Maybe I should post the answers to help them out...

The 'Breeding Pair' ad is a classic!
As an experienced breeder of Aldabras, I had to laugh(!) ...and pray that no-one falls for that one! SERIOUSLY!!

ARE THEY FOR REAL?....

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS DONE BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS BEFORE???