Telemarketers ...please read - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2003, 11:53 PM   #11
Stardust
Monica,
I do not believe anyone just sits around arguing with telemarketers. I don't believe I read that here. I believe you are getting way to hyped about it, maybe the starter of this thread is a friend of yours, or you are a telemarketer, either way no biggy.
I know EXACTLY who to blame for these calls.
You are right, the telemarketer is not to blame, but don't expect me to feel bad for someone who comes on here to whine about it either.
I do hang up, usually say no thanks then hang up. I do not bother to waste my time arguing.
Don't expect me to feel sorry for them though, they make money, they can take it. The thread starter had just started the job, her feelings will toughen up in time.
What happens if the laws pass and there are no more telemarketers? Then they will have to look to clerical, or a telemarketer job that takes incoming calls instead of making out going calls.
I was just making a point that there is ALWAYS a choice. The choices may not be great, but they are there none the less.