AC Reptiles Deli-Cup Display Case? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
AC Reptiles Deli-Cup Display Case?

Anyone have one of these and can provide a unbiased review? Anyone know who actually makes them?

I have it in my head I want new deli cup displays that are smaller (and more manageable for me) then the ones I have (current ones are 24 delis each). I also like the changeable deli templates (from 4" to 6") with this design.

I e-mailed Anthony a question about his Kritter Keeper rack (I wanted it in black) and received no response. I also read else where that someone had a tough time getting a hold of him and spent his money elsewhere due to lack of response. I know Anthony has a good rep, that's not a question. I just want to know about this product before I send the money!

Tags
deli, display, show