Back after 5 years and need some advice! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
Iguanachic
Back after 5 years and need some advice!

Hi ya'll! I haven't posted here in quite some time. Hubby and I had two babies and the reptiles had to be put on hold. Hubby and I are in the process of opening a full scale pet shop in 2010 and have recently been reading back up on boas. Hubby loves snakes, I prefer monitors. Anyways, I'm looking to surprise hubby for Father's Day with something, not sure what. What I'm looking for is a relatively inexpensive(less than 4 figures), attractive, relatively "easy" to breed and has the ability to be tamed(handled). The larger the better.

We're heading up to the White Plains show on the 12th but I haven't quite decided if I want to wait until then or purchase something online.

So, after all that does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!