Wise's rights? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Sigh... I am aware that Christina hung in chat 24/7 almost..but those people weren't there when Christina first came in...and you are forgetting the point that I have the right to speak to whomever I WANT to speak to, I have the right to create a chat room with a password. I have a right to have those rights respected. Last I heard, I wasn't the one that was accused of a crime.

I did not "accuse" you...I used it as an example of neutrality and why I trusted Kelli's post more so than the rest of the posts that went to the extreme of trying to prove that Ed fabricated an IP. I am not going to talk about that convo anymore..it would be he said/she said except for the point that people came in and witnessed. So..that's one reason that I didn't bring up the first convo except for you claiming that "somebody" called you a scammer in chat.

About your wife cussing..I don't have a lot of faith in people that can't use English to get their points across, and I have been upset with someone that messed with my husband..I didn't have to get her in front of an audience and show my backside.

You are correct, there are a lot of victims in this crime...can we PLEASE focus on them? The best avenue is still the one laid out in the BOI.
Deb, thats where you do NOT understand me. If you were NOT the only one in chat, I am almost guarantee that Christina has spoken to them. I never once spoke about you making a private chat, in fact, I am glad it was you who did it. You pointed your finger towards me and if she cant convince you that I was involved, then she wouldnt be able to convince anyone else.

As for the "other" thread, I made a total of 4 post in that thread Deb. I am pretty sure I was impartial and only reacted when ALL of the evidence was shown. You chose only to believe one side of it, not the other. Well, I chose the other. Fabricating an IP is not hard to do, especially when using a third party site like Kingsnake to do it from. Again, YOUR choice not to think so.

As for my wife not being able to use the "English Language" to get her point across. You sure ate up the article she wrote in the Wise thread right? Should I post your comment regarding that?

As for the BOI and the victims of the Wise's, I wasnt the one who decided to derail it from them. I didnt have a private chat with them trying to see who else could have possibly been involved. I handled my business with them OUT of the BOI thread and through personal contacts.

This thread was created because you and Brian feel compelled NOT to post what was said in the private chat that deals with DIRECTLY speaking to the Wise's. Oddly enough, neither one of you had anything at stake regarding the Wise's or the Wise's auctions. But, for some reason, you two feel like you have the right to hold whatever info that you have so dear to you. I would imagine that you two feel this compelled to do so because all it was could make you two accountable for what you have had to say.