For Sale Adult Pin Group - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
Sublime Reptiles
Adult Pin Group

I am putting my group up for sale, at this time I will not be breaking them up into individual sales. Looking to change directions in what I want to do morph wise, and would like to find them a home with someone who wants to work with pinners. Asking $375 shipped for these guys, but right now it is far to warm to ship and it will hav to ait until the weather breaks.

Socket is a full pin that is grey at all times, light grey unfired, and a slightly darker grey when unfired. His sides are very neat, unlike normal harleys that are very wavy sides, his side pattern is very blocky, quite unique! Proven this year, and is about 1.5 years old.

Pakwa is a beautiful high percent partial pin who has thrown many partial pins, and best yet rarely with spots. Beautiful and calm female about 2.5 years old and has been laying eggs from Socket. I only have horribly pics of Pakwa as she rarely fires up all the way. I can try to get more pics of her, but I cant guarantee she will be fired up completely as she gets a bit darker at times then in the first pic.

Nutmeg is a standard harley pin dashed, although not really a pinner, sometimes about her just does something for me. She is 18 months old and this is her first year breeding. She has been laying eggs from Socket. She is not fully fired in these pics, she gets a bit darker then this.

A few of Pakwas kids

Pakwa x Socket

I am open to trades of clean cream on cream male,female and unsexed cresteds, female dalmatians of any color, strophurus williamsi (lol wishful thinking!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg socket.jpg (33.1 KB, 329 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
Sublime Reptiles
Bump!

I am willing to do a payment plan on these guys since it is to hot to ship right now as it is, so you can slowly pay them off by the time shipping weather arrives here.

I am willing to sell the male alone, but the girls right now are sold with him online, so take Socket for $175 shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
Sublime Reptiles
Bump! For serious inquiries I will split these guys up and sell seperately.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
Sublime Reptiles
Bump! Take Socket for $100 plus shipping, either female for $125 plus shippig, or both females for $200 plus shipping, or the male and one female for $200 plus shipping.

We are also cooling down next week, so shipping may be possible next week!

Willing to do a trade for a cream on cream or yellow and cream male, clean from clean lines, or possibly bp morphs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
brander87
no thanks sorry i already working a deal with a female yellow pinstripe from gecko greatness and possibly getting a male both proven breeders saw them at the last show i was at and absolutly fell in love with them...thats y i want more yellow in the traits

Old 08-20-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
Sublime Reptiles
bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2010, 04:12 AM   #7
kristy<3sgeckos
do you have the Pakwa x Socket baby? its beautiful!

Old 08-23-2010, 04:29 AM   #8
Sublime Reptiles
No sorry that was already sold for more then I am asking per single female, but with this group you can make more of them and make well more then you invested in them in a matter of a few clutches
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2010, 02:11 PM   #9
Sublime Reptiles
Bump! We are really cool right now and shipping is possible on my end!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #10
Sublime Reptiles
Bump! Could really use the money for school now instead of for new geckos as now i owe them!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!