I'm a millionaire, again........ - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:43 PM   #11
crissabella
Gee Dave, no wonder you have women fighting over you, they're just looking for a sugar daddy

Seriously, is it me, or do you seem to be a magnet for these guys?

Old 09-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #12
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
Gee Dave, no wonder you have women fighting over you, they're just looking for a sugar daddy

Seriously, is it me, or do you seem to be a magnet for these guys?
It seems as soon as I delete my SPAM another one comes within a few minutes. Every once in a while I check my spam to make sure something didn't get filtered or tossed in there by mistake. You never know, one day the FBI may e-mail me. I sure it won't be to inform me I'll be receiving large amounts of money.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #13
SamanthaJane13

But I loves my big squishy Sasquatch!!!

And he may need an extra tax deduction or ten!!

Old 09-09-2010, 12:04 AM   #14
Cp3_Pythons
LoL I get emails all the time stating things like that from the National Bank of Nigeria And from people stating Im the last living relative to someone who passed away and is leaving me a hefty sum of money can you say DELETED LoL

( Like I'd have a relative thats loaded LMAO)

Old 09-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #15
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
It seems as soon as I delete my SPAM another one comes within a few minutes. Every once in a while I check my spam to make sure something didn't get filtered or tossed in there by mistake. You never know, one day the FBI may e-mail me. I sure it won't be to inform me I'll be receiving large amounts of money.
How did you get them to go to your spam folder?? Mine always come in my inbox

Old 09-09-2010, 07:21 AM   #16
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
How did you get them to go to your spam folder?? Mine always come in my inbox
I guess if you mark them as SPAM enough you finally get them to go straight to the SPAM folder or I may just have my SPAM filter set at a higher level then you are using.

Old 09-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #17
DAND
Another 2.5 million

ATTN MY DEAR
NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT OF $2.5 MILLIONS, TWO MILLIONS FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS IN CARD PAYMENT CARD TO BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT AND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER PAYMENT:
YOUR PAYMENT WILL SENDING TO YOU BY WESTERN UNION,AND BY MONEY GRAM THE AMOUNT YOU WILL RECEIVE PER DAY IS FOURTEEN THOUSAND THREEE HUNDRED US DOLLARS $14,300 USD,$7,150 USD YOU WILL RECEIVE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND $7,150USD YOU WILL RECEIVE THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.
THE MINISTER TRUST FUNDS OF BENIN REPUBLIC WILL SEND YOU THE CURRENTLY STANDARDS TRACK DETAILS YOU NEED TO PICK UP YOUR (USD) PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM, YOU WILL RECEIVE EVERY DAY TILL YOU RECEIVE THE $2.500000 MILLIONS UNITED STATE DOLLARS, NOW NO NEED TO SEND YOU THIS ATM CARD BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW THE ATM CARD DUE TO THE ATM MASTER CARD CONTAIN LARGE MONEY ON IT.
THE DIRECTOR ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUNDS HAVE ALREADY SIGNED YOUR PAYMENT, NOW YOU ARE FREE TO COMPLY WITH WEMACO PAYMENT OFFICE ON THIS EMAIL: lulu_sah1@sify.com
HOWEVER, KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSITION TO RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION AND BY MONEY GRAM PER FOURTEEN THOUSAND THREEE HUNDRED US DOLLARS .USD A DAY.
MRS LULU MENSAH,WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
FINANCIAL BANK BENIN,
E-MAIL: lulu_sah1@sify.com
THE FINANCIAL WESTERN UNION PAYMENT CANTER AND FINANCIAL MONEY GRAM PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSONS OR OFFICES TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.
NOTE THAT THE ADMINISTRATOR PAYMENT NEED THIS DETAILS FROM YOU TO PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT:
RECEIVER NAME:-----------------
CITY ADDRESS:--------------------------------------
TEL:----------------------------------------
AGE/OCCUPATION:---------------------------------
TEST QUESTION:--------------------
ANSWER:--------------------------------
COMPLY NOW BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU SENT THIS REQUIRED DETAILS TO MRS LULU MENSAH HE WILL START SENDING YOUR PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION AND BY MONEY GRAM REGARDS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ,THANKS AND BE BLESS .
DR. BRIDGE MIKE
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIVISION

Old 09-09-2010, 03:04 PM   #18
SamanthaJane13
Damn, Daddy!!

It just keeps rolling in!!!

Can I get a new van??

Old 09-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #19
sschind
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post

[size=2][color=#000000] ATTN MY DEAR
NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT OF $2.5 MILLIONS, TWO MILLIONS FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS IN CARD PAYMENT CARD TO BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT AND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER PAYMENT:
That hurt just trying to read it. Seriously, I understand ESL and all but this is borderline illiterate. You would think they would try a little harder and at least make the emails readable.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #20
crissabella
Oh, your awesome Daveness, may i have a red Corvette???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!