Color question........... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-22-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
Talkenlate04
Color question...........

At about what point can I be sure my GTP is done coloring up? I have an awesome female I just picked up, she is just about a year and a half old, but I was not sure if her colors were done coming in. I hope not, I really like how she looks now. She is a bit over 3'.

Tell me what you think,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWcPXvEpJA

Old 09-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
Utta
Sad to say, she's not done. She's a good lookin girl tho! I don't think she'll change to much.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
Talkenlate04
As long as some of that yellow and blue stays I will be a happy camper! I figured the blue was here to stay anyway right? My other girl is has already greened out entirely with some blue and she is much smaller so I was not sure. I know it can vary.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
Utta
No color permanently stays on every snake. Some times its hormonal, seasonal, etc. And it also depends on the local. But im rather sure she'll keep some of the yellow

Old 09-22-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
Talkenlate04
Steal of a deal for $250 imo.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #6
jeffwyatt81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
No color permanently stays on every snake. Some times its hormonal, seasonal, etc. And it also depends on the local. But im rather sure she'll keep some of the yellow
Id have to agree with Tyler on this one, though Im sure she will make a gorgous adult and def. appears that she'll be hanging on to some of that yellow. On another note she seem to be pretty tame and not too shy at all which is a great trait to have in a chondro, very nice pick up!

Old 09-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
jeffwyatt81
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkenlate04 View Post
Steal of a deal for $250 imo.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #8
Talkenlate04
Yep she is tame indeed! I take her out maybe once or twice a week and she just hangs out with me. I think she is lulling me into a trap and one day when she is a full on adult she is going to bite my eye out lol.

She is even nice at night, she seems very capable of telling the difference between me and her food.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #9
Utta
Smart girl you have

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!