Crested Gecko Deals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 04:17 AM   #1
kkreptiles
Crested Gecko Deals

I have about 13 babies/juvies for sale at $25ea if you buy in bulk.
Some of these include:

Two real nice pinners in the group too. One full pin and his sibling which is about a 98% pin. Their parents are both full pinners with crowning (so much that it droops). One is also showing some signs of dal spots like his mom Real nice quality guys.
Then I have three partial pinners (one being almost full maybe 90 - 95% with an almost full creme back) that fire up real nice and dark. They're siblings to the ones I sold you in sept. I have a yellow tiger as well and a couple buckskins who's father is a real nice lavendar/orange brindle dalmatian (one of them is starting to get some black and red spots and have his traits but their mothers coloring). Three others I got are partial pinners from the same father as the full pinners but different mother. Also nice quality. One is showing crowning already and they have some unique dorsal patterning.

PM me for pictures of parents and the babies for sale. (Although the pics I have do not do these guys justice at all! They're truly much better looking in person). If you are local you are more than welcome to come over and take a look.
All are over a month old and come with a 7 day health guarentee.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
jambore123
send pics of all crested geckos to j.hawk15@rocketmail.com or send pics as a pm Thanks!

Old 12-07-2010, 12:16 AM   #3
adamnaly
Please send pics of all the babies to royalcrestedcreations@gmail.com

Old 12-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
Robert schmaltz
pm pics to trinitygems999@gmail.com thanks rob

Old 12-19-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
kkreptiles
Sale pending for all 15 of the babies (Just had 2 hatch)
On hold!
Also have a super d male on hold. Will let anyone know if he becomes available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!