GGC a little backed up? Or What?? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave763 View Post
I will receive no justice here. Only flames.

and that's all I have to say!

I don't know, you got all your funds back, so you had a free ride for the time you had traffic driven to your site.

Talking about flames, I would have you look at the heading of this forum.

Quote:
FaunaClassifieds Feedback Forum
Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave763
Rich, your answers were not satisfactory. I'm very sorry my editorial smiley has upset you so. When may I expect my refund?
After the funds were transferred back you added

Quote:
should I say lame, yeah that's it lame...very lame.What a loser move.

Cya...

If It were me, I might have removed you here from my site at this point. Considering the post was already addressed by someone else and your still here, I thought I would help you out. Rich didn't remove you. Instead, you just want to keep up the antagonism here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave763
Still a bit vindictive of him to remove my sponsor link, don't you think

You called the Owner a loser and vindictive yet you state you are stopping because you still want to use the classifieds here. Heck, if it were me I probably wouldn't want someone using my site who has such a low opinion of me.

Yet you weren't banned at that point but still keeping it up. I gave you the ability to look at it as a simple misunderstanding and chance to repair this or simply move on but that doesn't appear what you were after by continuing badgering the owner. I wasted my time.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
***** (I forgot my manners and copied this word from another post so I am editing it out)
I haven't even broken a sweat yet

While I accept your apology, I think you need to step into some of our shoes for a minute. Some of us have been here for years and have seen Rich build this place up from nothing into a well known site with huge traffic. (That benefits YOU by the way. The traffic and the well run site make buying and selling here attractive to businesses and hobbyists alike.)

For members who have been around for years and seen how much time and sweat has been put into this place, it is only natural that we might raise our hackles when someone who is relatively new comes here and complains when things are not going fast enough to suit them.

You can't seem to post without barbs or snark. ( I'm just saying what I'm seeing.)
This is a community. People come here and stay here for years. They get to meet good guys and find out which bad guys to steer clear of. It is a privilege to be here.

Rich is a powerful person in many ways. You wouldn't know it because he is civil and courteous. The same can be said of his mods. Your behavior is your biz, but I'm telling you, if you grab the third rail when you've been told not to, there are consequences you will have to deal with.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #33
WebSlave
Quote:
Yes, all good and well. I get it. Still a bit vindictive of him to remove my sponsor link, don't you think?
I can see no one seems to be able to get through to you. And you apparently enjoy taking your little slaps at me.

I'm sending you to the dugout for a month. If you think about how you could have done this a little better and come back afterwards with a better attitude, then fine. If not and you don't come back, then that is fine too.

If it makes you feel better to think I am doing this vindictively, well, whatever....

Old 05-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #34
Southern Wolf
You big meanie

Like I said... he shot himself in the foot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!