2 Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Airidies
2 Boas

I acquired these two at two different times from different owners. they look completely different so I was wondering if they were different morphs or something. I normally work with corn snakes and ball pythons and know very little about Boa genetics!

The first is a female. The guy I got her from received a snake from a breeder and about a month after he got her he walked into her room only to see a tank full of babies. She's been a great little one, no striking and eating very well... Her first shed with us was soon after we got her and was a little rough but the second went perfectly. She has a pinkish tone to her that pictures don't show.

Iysis
Flash-She's taking a bath which she seems to enjoy

No flash

I also got this one, sex is unknown but previous owner said it was a male. This guy came from some one I knew in high school. I happened to have her as a Facebook friend when I posted some corn snake hatchling pictures. She contacted me and said her and her husband had gotten a divorce and he left his snakes behind. She told me if I wanted them she'd meet me and hand them over. So of course I did... I received Anubis and a baby ball python in the same 20L... *sigh*

Anyway, Anubis is dark and gray. He looks so much different that Iysis.
Flash- He had a bath today too

Anyway, if anyone can tell me anything about these guys I'd appreciate it

Old 08-01-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Metachrosis
Look like average bci to me,some of their patterns suggest
possibly being wild types from morph litters like hypo and het type breedings

If that one is a male it could still be sexed fairly easily if your interested.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!