For Sale Female Red Tail Boa and HUGE enclosure! Local Only! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
SuToLoTuS
Exclamation Female Red Tail Boa and HUGE enclosure! Local Only!

I am not able to ship her with this enclosure so local area is preferred. I can provide local pickup or willing to meet your part way depending on where you are. I am located in Longmont, CO.

I have a beautiful one and a half year old red tail boa. She has been with me since she was a baby. We are going to be moving to an area in March that does not allow snakes. I hate to see her go, but hopefully someone else can find joy out of her and treat her as well as I have. She is about 3.5 ft in length at this time. She is currently eating frozen small rats, however when I can find a small enough medium rat she loves it. Soon she will be transitioning to medium rats full time.

The enclosure is custom made from a 50" 1980's or 90's big screen TV. It has sliding plexi-glass doors on the front with a showcase lock. There is heating from both the top from black lights and underneath from an under tank heater on a pexi-glass sheet. The back of the enclosure is split into two sections. The top is screen to keep the airflow and the bottom is the plexi to allow light in. The floor is made of medium density fiberboard and is very solid. The enclosure is approximately 135 - 145 gallons in total. It is not perfect and could use some TLC to make it really shine. She absolutely loves this enclosure and was very thrilled when I moved her from an old 65 gallon terrarium to this new mansion.

I am asking $400 for everything, although I am willing to entertain any offers that you may have. Sorry no trades.

If you have any further questions or want more pictures, please let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-11-20 10.30.12.jpg (120.4 KB, 274 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-11-20 10.32.36.jpg (126.2 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-11-20 10.30.27.jpg (167.6 KB, 275 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-11-20 10.30.58.jpg (159.4 KB, 282 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
enclosure, female, red tail, terrarium