For Sale 1.1 Hypo Het Laterals. Imagine the new versions when added to morphs now - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Dreptiles
1.1 Hypo Het Laterals. Imagine the new versions when added to morphs now

I have been working on this project for years now and is unrelated to anyones projects out there. This would be a long story to type but anyone that is interested in this project i will be more then happy to discuss everything on the phone. It is a recessive gene but the hets show visual signs of the morph. These babies are all doing great and feeding on f/t rat pups and ready to go. I am only releasing this ONE MALE hypo het lateral this year, a few het females those who purchase the females will have first option to buy a male het or the "Latateral Line Boa" itself this coming season also. Any questions feel free to call, email, or text, Only serious inquiries please, I accept paypal, money orders, credit cards. Imagine all the new possibilities when bred into sunglows, motleys, jungles, T+ more!!

1.1 Hypo het Lateral Line pair $7500

Pic 1 Lateral Line Boa NFS
Pic 2 Hypo Het Lateral line male
Pic 3 Hypo Het Lateral line female
Pic 4 Lateral Line Boa #2 NFS

Keith B
443-9945796
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Newest iphone pics 519.JPG (85.0 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg 1012 107.jpg (102.6 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg 1012 110.jpg (115.9 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg 1012 119.jpg (98.5 KB, 215 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!