commercial size: incubator - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 01-22-2014, 09:22 PM   #1
robrad78
commercial size: incubator

it is made from a commercial "TRUE" cooler. It has front and back dual glass doors. 1 foot flex what tape is secured around the circumference, controlled by a vivarium electronics Pulse proportional Dimming thermostat, which works better than the Pulse proportional, I spoke to the gentleman that produces these great devices. the incubator is 54 inches tall 2 feet wide by 2 feet deep, 41 inches of usable space.also included is a mini fan mounted on the bottom rack which included is a digital timer where you can set the fan to come on as many times as you want in one day for as long as you want.it has three adjustable racks. Also included is the thermometer with the digital readout separate from the thermostat. You can easily fit 20 ball python clutches. I used this last year I also built it myself this thing is amazing it does not very by 1 degree I repeat myself it does not vary by 1 degree. All of my clutches hatched healthy they were all female too, that was probably due to luck . This incubator is great it's not too big but it has that commercial insulation and that commercial thermostat it cost me $500 to make it that's what I'm going to sell it for.
Text Rob 909-222-2412
You spent a lot of time and effort breeding these things do not Cut corners right when it matters the most.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Incubator.jpg (43.6 KB, 194 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!