Did I somehow miss what time MARS was supposed to open 0919??? (small rant)... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 09-19-2004, 04:15 PM   #1
cka
Did I somehow miss what time MARS was supposed to open 0919??? (small rant)...

Because at 10 am, other than the young couple sleepin' in their car from Philly, I was the only one there...So after some other folks arrived, asked the same "doesn't this open at 10?" question, someone came out and said they open at 11...Now there's a whole HOUR knocked off an already tight schedule...gets worse...Sat on the steps talkin to the Philly couple and a cool guy named Andre (nice meetin' you, bud) about black rats...the line is slowly growing...and growing...and growing...Philly couple slips off and Andre had prepaid so he got in...Of course people who were there a little after me are in line and OF COURSE no one says, hey bud, jump in"...get in line...get in at 1125...run back to buy rats and mice...but...did get to talk to Rich for about 10-15 minutes or so...asked about the color of his older Opals there (they were Pearl phase Opals)...talked hurricane Ivan, BOI and FC.com, how motley genes made his Lav's look...his opinion on Coral corns ...good times...bought a real aztec-y looking Aztec male...and boy did he have some nice deals on corns...if you missed this show or his table shame on ya...made the whole debacle above worth it (well, almost lol)...and that was the ONLY table I got to look at...spent less than a minute at PMHerps table...would have like to talk to Paul a minute or two, also...he had some nice boa's, including a really neat patternless Hogg Island....

In the car at 1157...oh well...always next year ...

Old 09-19-2004, 07:24 PM   #2
cka
ummmmm...I OBVIOUSLY missed the big 1100 am posting on the website...

...Can I say............."DOOOOOH!!!"....lmao and I looked on the website last nite too....oh well, like I said, there's always next year hehehe...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!