For Sale 0.1 Dumeril's Boa and 0.1 Anery KSB - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-30-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
WarriorPrincess90
0.1 Dumeril's Boa and 0.1 Anery KSB

- 2011 Sub-Adult Female Dumeril's Boa

She weighs roughly 6lbs and is approximately 5ft long currently. Pounding f/t medium rats every 7-10 days and growing like a weed. I love her, but I really need the space for some new breeding projects. Asking $150 OBO.

- 2013 Female Anery KSB

She is currently 38 grams and growing steadily. Pounding a live fuzzy mouse weekly. She has a little bit of stuck shed from the shed just before her photo shoot, and she wasn't a fan of me rubbing it off. Asking $100 OBO.

My name is Nakita Kiger, and I am located in Bradenton, FL. These animals are local pick-up only as I am not comfortable shipping.

Please contact me at nakita.kiger@icloud dot com if interested or for more information.

Thank you for looking!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!